When you enrol your child at St Monica's Primary School you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
When places are available, St Monica’s Primary School is happy to accept enrolment into all grades throughout the year. Please contact the office (02 6258 5105) to make an appointment with the Principal who will answer any specific questions families may have regarding the school or the enrolment process.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Monica's by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.